Wednesday 23 May 2012

Biker Chick

Morning everyone. Looks like Mr Sunshine has finally decided to come out to play again. I am so glad as I have a mountain of washing that I desperately need to pile through :-) In the meantime though I was asked to make a card for a 50th birthday. So I decided to take the plunge & get my 1st Kenny K image. I have been admiring these images from afar but finally decided to get 1 coloured. I am so glad I did :-)

I coloured the image using Promarkers & added some silver Metallic Promarkers for detail. I then layered onto this gorgeous backing paper, punched the centre border & added some flowers & gems. The 50 was cut on my bug & I added some stickles to it for some extra bling lol!!



I carried the papers through to the inside of the card & added some more bling :-)x Clare x


Challenges I have entered.......
Theme.......Birthdays.......PFP
Theme.......Flowers.......Crafts & Me
Theme.......A Touch of Sparkle.......CCT
Theme.......Girlie Time.......Crafty Catz
Theme.......2 for the price of 1.......SWTD
Theme.......Flowers.......SSDS

Papers: By The Sound of It by Design House Papercrafts
Image : Biker Girl by Kenny K
Stickles : Star Dust
Gems : From Stash
Punch : Xcut

Promarkers : Berry Red, Black, Blush, Cobalt Blue, Cool Grey 1,2,3,4 & 5, Denim Blue, Dusky Pink, Gold, Grey Green, Honeycomb, Ivory, Mustard, Orange, Pastel Pink, Poppy, Satin, Vanilla,
Metallic Promarkers : Silver, Red

4 comments:

Margaret, said...

Brilliant Clare made me think now i have seen one made in to a card
Margaret x x x

coops said...

stunning card clare.i love your bold colours and fantastic sassy image.
thanks for joining in our birthday challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Clare,
This looks wonderful. Fab image & I love your card design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Clare and brilliant the way you have carried the papers through to the inside...you have some lovely cards on your blog :) Donna x