Tuesday 15 January 2013

Champagne Anyone!!

I was hoping to have got this card blogged at the end of last week but unfortunately paperwork took over :-( However I have ploughed through it & can now spend a bit of time cardmaking this week. Here is the card I never got to show you.
I have made this for my best friend's 40th birthday which was on Friday.
The bottle is an Arty Farty template & I cut it out of black card. I have edged the neck labels with metallic Promarkers. The 1973 & 40 are holographic peel offs. The flowers are 3 individual red miniature tea roses mixed with a white tea rose bouquet. I then added 3 white leaves. I mounted the bottle onto plain black card that I then added this heart & swirl Kanban paper to.

The box was also made from black card. I edged the acetate centre with peel offs, added a red stitched ribbon & a butterfly. x Clare x

Challenges I have entered.......
Theme.......Anything Goes.......PPCC
Theme.......Anything Goes.......PCJ 
Theme.......Ribbon.......Totally PaperCrafts
Theme.......Anything Goes.......SWTD
Theme.......Celebrations.......2 Sisters

Papers : Kanban
Flowers : From Stock
Peel Offs, Ribbon & Butterflies : From Stash

Promarkers Used:
Metallic Black & Metallic Silver


7 comments:

Wendy said...

This is fabulous...Thanks for playing along at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Paper Panda said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing with us Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Love it!!!! Thanks for joining us over at SDD, good luck, hugs JO (dt)xxxx

carol said...

super creation, thanks for sharing with us at TPC, x carol

Gale said...

Fabulous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

mixamatoasties said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan